If you were given an add-on password to sign up for your organization, enter it now and hit the submit button. If you do not have an add-on password but believe your organization is already in our system, then please contact us. Otherwise, please fill out the application below to create a new record for you and your organization.
Please create an Add-On Password that will be used by your members to join your organization. Members of your organization can enter this password in the field at the top of this application to join your organization.
POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEE (PAC) FACTS:
* Association dues are for the services IHCA provides including: education, lobbying and all other office and staff expenses.
* PAC Contributions are for donations to state legislative candidates who support our legislative agenda. These contributions are essential for our success.
* We cannot use dues dollars to contribute to candidates.
* The 2018 IHCA PAC goal is $50,000
* Reaching this goal will require an average donation of $250 per facility. This is an optional contribution. Any donation amount is always welcome.
IDAHO CAREGIVER CAREER PROJECT FACTS:
*We are requesting CMP grant monies toward recruitment of individuals to work as caregivers in LTC. The Foundation will need to pay for some administration that the grant will not, including gauging the current state of CNA vacancies and turnover in SNFs. We need your support.
* The purpose of the project is to help maintain a competent supply of caregivers sufficient to meet the needs of residents in SNFs.
Suggested contribution $250.